Mock
BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School (/thread-9418.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - sally - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 03:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: As I left them there all I could think of is, 'What would possess someone to carry out an act of such evil proportions as occurred last week?' 'What was so terribly wrong in their lives, that even thinking of doing that crossed their mind?'

Unfathomable...

Not that it makes it any better, but at least it was a quick death. I don't know how much of the crime forum you read, but the story about the 8 year old girl that was abducted, brutally raped and beaten to death with a hammer killed me, I can't even imagine the hell the parents have to live in every day thinking about the horror their little girl must have suffered. Fuck.

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - ramseycat - 12-19-2012

I just got an email from Thing 2's school that there was a bomb threat written on the boys bathroom wall. WTF? This shit totally pisses me off. It's probably some smart ass kid but come on. This happened several times last year and the kids were caught and got into a lot of trouble. With all that has been going on since the shooting, you would think middle schoolers would know better than to pull a stunt like this.

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - RaisingAPrince - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 04:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I just got an email from Thing 2's school that there was a bomb threat written on the boys bathroom wall. WTF? This shit totally pisses me off. It's probably some smart ass kid but come on. This happened several times last year and the kids were caught and got into a lot of trouble. With all that has been going on since the shooting, you would think middle schoolers would know better than to pull a stunt like this.

Same thing happened after Columbine. Many high schools got bomb threats. I think kids think it'll get them out of school. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

One of my friends just forwarded me the email she got from her daughters middle school. Same freaking thing only in the girls bathroom. What is wrong with these punks????

You know I was just thinking...it's all well and good to have security at the schools and locked doors and all that. But what about when the kids are outside for recess?? Or leaving the building getting on the busses??? What is some freak attacked then? Can we not let our kid outside for recess anymore?

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - Duchess - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 03:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What was so terribly wrong in their lives, that even thinking of doing that crossed their mind?'

What makes you think anything is wrong in the lives of those who do this kind of thing? Well to do people in the "right" zip code breed fucked up people all the time. They are fucked in the head, you don't get that at all. All week you've acted like this was just some big fuckin' whim, do you truly think that kid was scratching an itch? Jesus. You haven't even tried to understand, all you've done is bleat about the big, bad guns. I'm pretty sure I just read you refer to that kid as a throw away kid. Fuck you. The father of one of those murdered kids has a better understanding of it than you do.

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - Midwest Spy - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 06:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 03:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What was so terribly wrong in their lives, that even thinking of doing that crossed their mind?'

What makes you think anything is wrong in the lives of those who do this kind of thing? Well to do people in the "right" zip code breed fucked up people all the time. They are fucked in the head, you don't get that at all. All week you've acted like this was just some big fuckin' whim, do you truly think that kid was scratching an itch? Jesus. You haven't even tried to understand, all you've done is bleat about the big, bad guns. I'm pretty sure I just read you refer to that kid as a throw away kid. Fuck you. The father of one of those murdered kids has a better understanding of it than you do.

Your mindless drivel never fails to amaze me.

I can't even address you anymore.

Are you disputing he pre-planned this event? Sounds like you're empathisizing with the shooter. He had asperberger's, blah, blah, blah.

As details emerge about his actions in the days leading up to last Friday, he was setting a plan in motion (which is what I referenced in my statement, 'How could anyone even think about doing something like this'.

He was cold, calculating and brutal. And apparently I'm a fuck because I called him a throw away kid. Someone who's mom was trying to get institutionalized. Who had, and never would, make a contribution to society.

As usual, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Go lay back down by your dish.

You are a selfish individual giving thought only to how you feel. You aren't prepared to even consider any opinions other than your own. *shrugs* I really don't care one way or another how you feel. I don't take your feelings into consideration. You see & hear only what you want to see & hear and screw everyone else. How do I know your kids are worthwhile? Because you say so? Because you raised them? Hahaha.

(12-19-2012, 07:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You are a selfish individual giving thought only to how you feel. You aren't prepared to even consider any opinions other than your own. *shrugs* I really don't care one way or another how you feel. I don't take your feelings into consideration. You see & hear only what you want to see & hear and screw everyone else. How do I know your kids are worthwhile? Because you say so? Because you raised them? Hahaha.

As usual, you're making yourself look very foolish in the eyes of your membership... again.

I know you don't care about that, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

I highlighted a portion of your rant. Again, no idea what you're referring to.

Do you feel like you're slowing slipping into madness?

Cuz that's what's coming across.

...because you say so, MS?

hah

(12-19-2012, 07:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...because you say so, MS?

hah

No.

4 or 5 people PM'd me to tell you.

j/k

It sounded good, though, right?

(12-19-2012, 07:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It sounded good, though, right?

Loveis

Hahaha! Just kiddin'.

I didn't really want to have a serious conversation, I just wanted to see if I could push your buttons. I have no one to fuck with, Dick is gone.

(12-19-2012, 07:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 07:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It sounded good, though, right?

Loveis

Hahaha! Just kiddin'.

I didn't really want to have a serious conversation, I just wanted to see if I could push your buttons. I have no one to fuck with, Dick is gone.

I thought of Dick while it was going on.

I think I've learned to keep my composure a lot better than when I first joined.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-19-2012, 07:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I've learned to keep my composure a lot better than when I first joined.

That's because I've whipped you into shape. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-19-2012, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 07:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I've learned to keep my composure a lot better than when I first joined.

Not only that, but high blood-pressure does a body no good.

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - HairOfTheDog - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jesus, you had me up until MS told you to go lay back down by your dish and then got a laugh in reply. Been a while... hah

(12-18-2012, 05:53 PM)Adub Wrote: And was this another handyman around the home that told you? We've heard from the garderner and the plumber. So who's next? Maytag man?

Actually, the barber is now speaking up.

And more than one.

I'm serious.

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - HairOfTheDog - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 08:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 05:53 PM)Adub Wrote: And was this another handyman around the home that told you? We've heard from the garderner and the plumber. So who's next? Maytag man?

Actually, the barber is now speaking up.

And more than one.

I'm serious.

Shit, I thought you were kidding.

Mr. Skuba seems giddy about dishing. They're all coming out of the woodwork...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/nancy-lanza-adam-lanza-mother-barber-says-nancy-did-the-talking-while-adam-never-made-eye-contact

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - HairOfTheDog - 12-27-2012

It doesn't get much lower.

Today a New York woman was arrested for scamming donors into thinking she was a relative of one of the murdered victims.

According to the federal complaint, Alba wrote on Facebook n Dec. 15th "We've set up a funeral fund for my brother and families. Anyone willing to make a donation can make one either through paypal @ [REDACTED] @gmail.com or by Direct Deposit @ JP Morgan Chase Bank NA &JPMC Routing Number xxxxxx 169 Account Number xxxxxxxxxxxxx 399. We like to Thank everyone for your prayers. We ask that you continue to not just pray for us but for the families who have lost their kid..."

If convicted, she faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/crime/ny-woman-charged-in-bogus-newtown-scam#.UNz9007TnVI

The article doesn't indicate how much she raked in. Hoping not many people are foolish enough to donate without verifying to whom they're sending their money.

RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - sharit - 12-28-2012

Our basement had lots of windows. Many do.