Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ma
(07-15-2012, 03:16 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: But I'm good to start fresh with you

So are you saying that we were on good terms before you started that crazy thread and killed Dick?
Imajudas??? I know he took credit for some photos that weren't his but that seems a little harsh.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-15-2012, 05:33 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 03:16 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: But I'm good to start fresh with you

So are you saying that we were on good terms before you started that crazy thread and killed Dick?

Fuck yes. I think you're a good person Sally. Many others do too, and that also impacts how I see you.
(07-15-2012, 05:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't want to open up a can of worms and don't care about what's going on at other boards, so I'm not gonna ask for context surrounding the IMaJUDAS comment.

Unlike me. *opening can*

I want to know what the fuck happened to Dick!!
(07-15-2012, 05:47 PM)username Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 05:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't want to open up a can of worms and don't care about what's going on at other boards, so I'm not gonna ask for context surrounding the IMaJUDAS comment.

Unlike me. *opening can*

I want to know what the fuck happened to Dick!!

I'm glad you're here. hah

I just don't want Dick to be dead; hopefully he's only on a short hiatus.
i'm in touch with Dick. i told him a lot of us miss him.

You're in touch with your dick? That's kinda kinky.
(07-15-2012, 04:26 PM)JsMom Wrote: I've been the most talked about

hah

That made me laugh. Such a victim mentality.

If anybody gets "Most Talked About" on the board, it has to be ramsey. I give her way more shit. aussiefriend would be the popular winner if you count the number of people who give her shit.

You are ramsey's sidekick.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hey Cracker, how was your weekend?
I think it's useful and appropriate to think of 'Ma' as a child.
(07-15-2012, 06:21 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Hey Cracker, how was your weekend?

Pretty decent, RL and in my head.

I did decide this weekend that I don't care for people who are indignant too often. That is a liability characteristic. I prefer people who can laugh at fucked up situations.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-15-2012, 02:56 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 08:47 PM)sally Wrote: You're such a fucking asshole Aussie, I don't even know where to begin.

You got pissed off at Cracker because she laughed at a joke at your expense on a fucking Mock forum. Then you went on to say that you attract crazy men. Did you ever happen to think that your crazy, dopey, narcissistic cunt attitude is what draws the negative attention?

You're a shallow fucking bitch you know. Useless. I was completely wrong about you. The people who I made friends with here I did for real. Clang, Ramsey, Cracker, LC, Duchess, jsmom, aussiefriend OBK HotD whoever else I forgot because I'm in a bit of a hurry til I get back. Some of you I hold at arms length because you think your shit don't stink.

Just how much time did you spend elsewhere snooping around to see what I was up to, idiot?

Aussie's my bud, everyone else I listed I feel the same way about. The rest of you suck it up and figure it out. I don't care what you think in the slightest. So..

I ought to start warning people for posting about their friendships at Mock. 52 It just flys in the face of all that is good and evil about Mock, dammit.
It was hot as hell here this weekend, but I had a good one too. Making summer risotto with scallops and asparagus for dinner, the wife's been working all day. I had the day off for the most part so I'm cooking.

I love this new red blend, Primal Roots. Very smooth and a buzz after just half a bottle.
Can't talk I'm busy getting laid. I'll weigh in later but I have no beef with any user bere or abroad. I will however reserve the right to mock at will anyone I see reverting to childish behavilr like secret bans, trolling, or subterfuge. I like this board and don't want it fucked up. Go look at what the other joint is now. That. We will not have that.
(07-15-2012, 08:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: Can't talk I'm busy getting laid. I'll weigh in later but I have no beef with any user bere or abroad. I will however reserve the right to mock at will anyone I see reverting to childish behavilr like secret bans, trolling, or subterfuge. I like this board and don't want it fucked up. Go look at what the other joint is now. That. We will not have that.

Your post is so fucked up with typos and nonsense, I actually believe you're texting while banging or at least drunk. Probably just drunk.
(07-15-2012, 08:43 PM)username Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 08:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: Can't talk I'm busy getting laid. I'll weigh in later but I have no beef with any user bere or abroad. I will however reserve the right to mock at will anyone I see reverting to childish behavilr like secret bans, trolling, or subterfuge. I like this board and don't want it fucked up. Go look at what the other joint is now. That. We will not have that.

Your post is so fucked up with typos and nonsense, I actually believe you're texting while banging or at least drunk. Probably just drunk.

He's probally jerking off. Hopefully he doesn't have a maid that happens to look under the bed, it's probally a sock semen holocaust under there.
(07-15-2012, 08:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: I like this board and don't want it fucked up. Go look at what the other joint is now. That. We will not have that.

QFT
(07-15-2012, 08:58 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 08:39 PM)Donovan Wrote: I like this board and don't want it fucked up. Go look at what the other joint is now. That. We will not have that.

QFT

Appreciate that. Smiley_emoticons_smile Which other board? hah
Jesus, pick one.
(07-15-2012, 09:12 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Jesus, pick one.

Smiley_emoticons_slash

Time to circle the wagons, folks.