Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Floyd
So the medical examiner determined that he died from a Fentanal overdose, that and taking a speed ball when he was getting arrested. When he said he could not breathe standing beside the cruiser and when he was in the back of it saying he could not breathe again, he was overdosing. This info was done June 1st and I don't get why they waited until recently to put it out. There were no bruises on his neck and the muscle ligatures were not abraded.

He did not die from the neck hold but he did die from an overdose. I believe the police involved will be set free. I was angry because it did look like they had killed him and it looked like an open and shut case until the body cam footage came out and the medical results were posted.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Doesn't matter what the medical reports claim,  the knee jerk reaction to loot, riot, and burn in the name of Floyd has already been done.  Nobody is going to care about the reports now,  blm has gotten to have their fun.
He was dying, however. It's unnecessary to use excessive force on a man who is dying. But I agree, that bit of info should have came out way earlier.
He was very agitated and there was some traffic going by, if he had run out into it and gotten hit by a car who's fault would it be?
I'd like to read the story. Links?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ah, yes, I've seen that too. Thanks!
I continue to see conflicting arguments whether the drug or the cop killed him... but if he had even a near-overdose level of fentanyl coursing through him, it seems more justified that the cop felt the need to restrain him.

After watching the videos it felt like the one situation where it was completely unjust. In other cases there's been some mitigating circumstance. George's seemed to have no other factor. This guy wasn't being violent, he wasn't armed, why did he need to be restrained for 10 minutes? If there's no logical reason, it must have been a racist cop who just wanted to murder someone that day. I came to that same conclusion. If you're telling me he was on a drug 100x stronger than morphine, then that's a logical reason. I'm blown away.
He was fighting in the fucking car, are you related to rootilda?
I'm sick of you fuckers trying to justify murder. It's revolting.
(09-03-2020, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm sick of you fuckers trying to justify murder. It's revolting.

Point of order, George's death was ruled a homicide. Homicide only requires an act which causes death, including negligence and accidental death. That word you used - murder - means the premeditated act of killing someone, with inherent intent.

Justifying a homicide, where death was not inherently intended, and justifying murder are two very different things. The victim being high on speed can justify a homicide (can, not does) if the cop did not intend to kill him. Since I don't know the guys thoughts, haven't seen him say anything about wanting to kill the guy, and live in a country where innocence is presumed until guilt is proven, I'm not going to claim the cop intended to kill him. If he did, then it was murder, and I don't support the murder of people just because they're on drugs.
A prediction:

Riots will start as the defense lays out their case.
(04-11-2021, 05:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: A prediction:

Riots will be understandable if the ex COP walks!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-12-2021, 10:16 AM)Carsman Wrote:

It's a court of law. If he's proven not guilty but guilty of manslaughter it would still start riots. The public is not a court of law. I think it will be manslaughter.
Man. Having a trial for someone who was caught on video murdering someone. I hope he pays with his freedom.
(09-01-2020, 07:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: So the medical examiner determined that he died from a Fentanal overdose, that and taking a speed ball when he was getting arrested. 

During the trial of Derek Chauvin, cardiologist Dr. Jonathan Rich testified that he believed George Floyd died from "cardiopulmonary arrest" caused by low oxygen levels and determined with a "high-degree of medical certainty" that Floyd did not die from a primary cardiac event or a drug overdose.

(04-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Maggot Wrote:

It's a court of law. If he's proven not guilty but guilty of manslaughter it would still start riots. The public is not a court of law. I think it will be manslaughter.

Seems it's taking a very long time for this open & shut case to be presented/decided!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'll remind you to be understanding if you end up receiving indiscriminate retribution. 44
(04-12-2021, 12:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 07:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: So the medical examiner determined that he died from a Fentanal overdose, that and taking a speed ball when he was getting arrested. 

During the trial of Derek Chauvin, cardiologist Dr. Jonathan Rich testified that he believed George Floyd died from "cardiopulmonary arrest" caused by low oxygen levels and determined with a "high-degree of medical certainty" that Floyd did not die from a primary cardiac event or a drug overdose.

That's the equivalent of claiming that the drugs in his system had nothing to do with his death, which is preposterous.
Okay, rothschild. 

hah