BITCH ABOUT GAS PRICES
BitchBitchBitch.

It's 4.25 here. Yesterday it climbed 29 cents. On Good Friday is was $3.87, that's less than 2 weeks ago.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
5-6.00 by the end of summer
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It cost me $62 yesterday, and my the tank was 14 full. ($4.09 gal reg) 

I pity those that have to use a full gas tank each week to get to work!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

$2 a liter here but its legal to drive 140.
(04-27-2022, 01:32 PM)Carsman Wrote: It cost me $62 yesterday, and my the tank was 14 full. ($4.09 gal reg) 

$37 last weekend. Tank was almost empty. $4.29 a gallon.
I think I just saw $4.68
Thinking about biking and walking to work, which I do occasionaly, but might do more regularly now.

(04-27-2022, 03:42 PM)MirahM Wrote: I think I just saw $4.68
Thinking about biking and walking to work, which I do occasionaly, but might do more regularly now.

Yeah I walk to work 5 days a week. I only use my car on the weekend. I try to conserve gas so I only have to fill up every other weekend.
My friend just filled his gas tank and he said it only cost him $22 dollars!
He also said, granted it is a small lawn mower! hah hah hah

(04-27-2022, 02:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-27-2022, 01:32 PM)Carsman Wrote: It cost me $62 yesterday, and my the tank was 14 full. ($4.09 gal reg) 

What does your car have a 8 gal tank.  hah

(04-27-2022, 09:53 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(04-27-2022, 02:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

What does your car have a 8 gal tank.  hah

Yes.
Well, Kamala says that if you fill it when it's half full it won't cost so much.
(04-28-2022, 07:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: hah Well, Kamala says that if you fill it when it's half full it won't cost so much.

hah hah hah

The House passed a bill to fight price gouging of gas and every single republican voted no. They voted against making it illegal to price gouge consumers.

Gas is $4.59 here.
Yeah, thats the reason gas is so high.  hah Thats OK soon gas stations wont even be able to get gas then we will see lines. maybe odd/even days. Cars remembers Carter so do I.
(05-19-2022, 07:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: The House passed a bill to fight price gouging of gas and every single republican voted no. They voted against making it illegal to price gouge consumers.

Gas is $4.59 here.

Ridiculous Elephants!
Seeing how the sanctions on Russia is causing greater economic disaster on America than Russia, one would think anything done to help ease the situation would be desired!

(05-19-2022, 07:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, thats the reason gas is so high.  hah Thats OK soon gas stations wont even be able to get gas then we will see lines. maybe odd/even days. Cars remembers Carter so do I.

I didn't say that was the reason gas is so high. I said the House passed a bill to fight price gouging and your party voted against making it illegal to price gouge. 
(05-19-2022, 07:45 PM)Carsman Wrote: Ridiculous Elephants!

After spending days bitching & moaning and wailing in front of cameras about the baby formula shortage they also voted against aid to address the shortage.
(05-20-2022, 04:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 07:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, thats the reason gas is so high.  hah Thats OK soon gas stations wont even be able to get gas then we will see lines. maybe odd/even days. Cars remembers Carter so do I.

I didn't say that was the reason gas is so high. I said the House passed a bill to fight price gouging and your party voted against making it illegal to price gouge. 

It's already illegal to price gouge, just another useless bill to make people think the Dems are doing something.
All cars are electric now anyways because everyone is shocked when they fill up.
Especially that biker.