Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Chang.
I notice your on.  When can i come over?   Ill be Cleveland browns on NHL, for a thousand dollars a game, first too three.   I hope there will be room, with not too many bodies piled up in the living room.

Your usual two word response will not be acceptable, you are brighter than that.   You must be very bright, as you  cant be using a computer from a cell in Lompoc.
Unless you want to end up like a Dahmer victim, DO NOT go over to Clang's apartment.
(09-28-2022, 11:41 AM)sally Wrote: Unless you want to end up like a Dahmer victim, DO NOT go over to Clang's apartment.

I'm not a cannibal, I'm a Cannabis smoker. Don't come to my apartment unless you want to get drunk and high.
(09-28-2022, 10:23 AM)Piglet Wrote: I notice your on.  When can i come over?   Ill be Cleveland browns on NHL, for a thousand dollars a game, first too three.   I hope there will be room, with not too many bodies piled up in the living room.

Your usual two word response will not be acceptable, you are brighter than that.   You must be very bright, as you  cant be using a computer from a cell in Lompoc.

No, you can't come over. My apartment is for wanking, not British wankers.
Thats dissapointing.   It cant be hard to dodge, im sure your recovery rate cant be good.
(09-28-2022, 02:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 11:41 AM)sally Wrote: Unless you want to end up like a Dahmer victim, DO NOT go over to Clang's apartment.

I'm not a cannibal, I'm a Cannabis smoker. Don't come to my apartment unless you want to get drunk and high.

Have you watched the Dahmer show yet? It's pretty good, the guy from American Horror story plays him.
(09-28-2022, 06:28 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 02:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Have you watched the Dahmer show yet? It's pretty good, the guy from American Horror story plays him.
Not yet. I've too many shows I'm watching now in between work, sleep, adulting, and hanging out with friends. I've got a huge garage sale in Warrensburg Saturday and Sunday and then a friend's birthday on Monday night. I took off from work  Tuesday and Wednesday maybe I'll watch it then.
(09-28-2022, 06:09 PM)Piglet Wrote: Thats dissapointing.   It cant be hard to dodge, im sure your recovery rate cant be good.

That's what I'm going to call you....Dodger....The Not So Artful Dodger....The Fartful Dodger.
(09-28-2022, 10:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 06:09 PM)Piglet Wrote: Thats dissapointing.   It cant be hard to dodge, im sure your recovery rate cant be good.

That's what I'm going to call you....Dodger....The Not So Artful Dodger....The Fartful Dodger.

You work chang, crikey, things are not as bad as i thought.  Where is Warrensburg, it sounds down south somewhere, anywhere in America sounds so fairy taleish to britons.

What do you do?  Its obvious you still have control over some marbles, but having said that, that wont always be the case if you keep smoking shite.   When your in a straight jacket ask if you can come on here to tell us what its like in a loony bin.  Will they let you out for little league games.?  Are visitors allowed?  When your arms and legs are incapacitated, will you still try and bite persons?
I've never known Clangy to bite anyone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-29-2022, 08:28 AM)Piglet Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 10:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You work chang, crikey, things are not as bad as i thought.  Where is Warrensburg, it sounds down south somewhere, anywhere in America sounds so fairy taleish to britons.

What do you do?  Its obvious you still have control over some marbles, but having said that, that wont always be the case if you keep smoking shite.   When your in a straight jacket ask if you can come on here to tell us what its like in a loony bin.  Will they let you out for little league games.?  Are visitors allowed?  When your arms and legs are incapacitated, will you still try and bite persons?

You're the one who is mental not me.
I def don't trust Piglet

(09-29-2022, 12:51 PM)MirahM Wrote: I def don't trust Piglet

Me neither. Reminds me of Imperium from TK a little bit.
Changatang.
Changalangatangtang
Superchangafragilisticexpialidocious
...and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeee.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-29-2022, 05:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Superchangafragilisticexpialidocious

What happened to your sense of humour?  At least your communicating chang, even if i dont understand what your saying.  Humour is a way of keeping people away.  Deeply sensitive old chum.  As for not being trusted i dont know what that means, i think your saying im dodgy, that you wouldnt leave your daughter with me, or ask me too look after money.

How wrong is that.    As for biting duchess, you must have spent a lot of time with chang to know he doesnt bite.

If i was trussed up in a straight jacket, id be trying to bite something, and be frothing at the mouth.  With wild eyes, cursing like a glasgow sailor.  

Do you work at the airfield chang. ?  Can you be sure im not behind you?      Only joking.
Creepy

as fuck