Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ashes Series
Started today, listening to it on the radio, oh, you dont know what that is, its England v Australia in cricket.    Were going to stick a digeredoo up where the sun doesnt shine.
Oooohhhhh cricket.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-16-2023, 06:40 AM)Duchess Wrote: Oooohhhhh cricket.

More like......*crickets*
I don't even know wtf cricket is besides being an insect. 

If I get interested enough I'll google it.
(06-16-2023, 07:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't even know wtf cricket is besides being an insect. 

If I get interested enough I'll google it.

It's gay baseball. They whack each other with paddles.
Baseball is boring as hell, I think a bunch of gay, berries and cream lads playing it would make it more interesting.
Knocking the balls off their chins with an uncircumcised bat.
(06-16-2023, 11:10 AM)sally Wrote: Baseball is boring as hell, I think a bunch of gay, berries and cream lads playing it would make it more interesting.

hah
Its a five day game, way beyond the average americans ability to concentrate. And baseball is not boring. Cricket like snooker its immersive, its full of tactics as well as batting and bowling talent.
I played at school and got a trial for Cambridge City schoolboys, sadly not to be. It starts at 11 and lasts till six for five days.
I'm not playing any game that last for 5 days. Good Lord.
0-1, England threw it away.
(06-22-2023, 05:55 AM)Piglet Wrote: 0-1, England threw it away.

England, every other country's bitch.
Getting the dead wood out, new players in. Bairstow and Ali have to go. Chang we used to be europes bitch, not any more, you in America are the democrats bitch.
(06-26-2023, 06:58 AM)Piglet Wrote: Getting the dead wood out, new players in.  Bairstow and Ali have to go.  Chang we used to be europes bitch, not any more, you in America are the democrats bitch.

America is the Republican's bitch. The Democrats are trying to save our democracy.
Chang, mesenteric venous thrombosis is coming.
(06-30-2023, 07:10 AM)Piglet Wrote: Chang, mesenteric venous thrombosis is coming.

If that is feet and leg cramps, it is already here. I still had fun dancing up a storm at the Skeeter Creek concert last night though.
Your over 50, old age is coming, ...Dad.
(07-01-2023, 07:06 AM)Piglet Wrote: Your over 50, old age is coming, ...Dad.

Get off my fucking lawn, whippersnapper!
(06-16-2023, 06:12 AM)Piglet Wrote: We’re going to stick a digeredoo up where the sun doesnt shine.

How’s that working out for you?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Crash! There you are. I thought I was going to have to go looking for you.