Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worlds biggest asshole
I think I just saw him at the grocery store. He looked about seven and was screaming at the top of his lungs while squeezed inside of the cart. I first heard him scream, "I hate you fucker, why did you take that away from me" and then he threw the eggs. He continued to do this the entire time I was in the store. I've never seen anything like it, I don't know whose ass I wanted to beat more, his or the parents. What the hell could cause a kid to act like that, he didn't have tourettes so that can be ruled out.
those parents better get a grip on that little shit before he murders them in their sleep.

Aussie just sent me a pm. She asked me to let you know that the poor child and his parents are suffering. The child probably has Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) or Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED). Either of those disorders will cause a child to squeal like a pig on fire and hurl dairy products at family members and anyone unfortunate enough to be in the line of fire.

It's not their fault and they deserve our sympathy and free mental health care.
Commando Cunt Queen
I was waiting for Aussie to chime in on this.
(02-13-2012, 03:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: those parents better get a grip on that little shit before he murders them in their sleep.

No kidding, I've seen kids throw tantrums before but never like this, holy shit.

Beat the little bastard, they obviously have not been doing enough of that
One time I was at the market and there was a little kid, probly 5 or 6 in the cart behind me and screaming his fucking head off 'I WANT CADY! GIMME SOME CANDY! I SAID I WANTED CANDY!" and on and on he continued to yell, jumping up and down in the cart til it was bouncing off the ground and when his mother continued to ignore him, he began chucking groceries out of the cart, which she calmly picked up and put on the belt, all the while this kid is having a full on, class A, code red defcon tantrum. I wanted to pick that kid up by the scruff of his neck & punt him to the back of the store. At 5 or 6, he's too old for tantrums and obviously ignoring his obnoxious behavior isn't working. Fuck that ODD, IED shit. A friend of mine said her kid had that, but what I saw was a spoiled, attention hogging brat that needed a good spanking when he was probably 2 years old instead of the "Now, honey? We don't DOOO that, thats isn't nice." I didn't spank my kids much, mostly they never needed it. But if they had acted like this? Yeah. That shit don't fly.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I would probably walk calmly out of the store, go to the trunk of the car , toss the little fucker in the trunk, then walk back into the store.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
ODD, also known as the asshole disorder. If it were my kid I would have pepper sprayed him, and I really don't think anyone would have complained.
Those kids are in the same classrooms with your kids.

Who puts a kid over age 2 in a cart? They can't walk?

Everytime I see a kid like that I am thankful they aren't my child. I don't know what I would do. I think the same thing when I drive by the apartment complexes and public housing full of kids like that. You can't beat them when they are little and you can't beat them when they are school age. You are just kinda fucked.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-13-2012, 05:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would probably walk calmly out of the store, go to the trunk of the car , toss the little fucker in the trunk, then walk back into the store.

hah
86 112
(02-13-2012, 03:36 PM)sally Wrote: I think I just saw him at the grocery store. He looked about seven and was screaming at the top of his lungs while squeezed inside of the cart. I first heard him scream, "I hate you fucker, why did you take that away from me" and then he threw the eggs. He continued to do this the entire time I was in the store. I've never seen anything like it, I don't know whose ass I wanted to beat more, his or the parents. What the hell could cause a kid to act like that, he didn't have tourettes so that can be ruled out.

Obviously a little shit who has been given no boundaries in life, take the kid away from the parents before another serial killer is born.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That's exactly how I pictured baby Ninja to behave. That's why he sounds like such a spoiled, arrogant, juvenile bitch.
86 112
(02-14-2012, 09:26 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: That's exactly how I pictured baby Ninja to behave. That's why he sounds like such a spoiled, arrogant, juvenile bitch.

I can just imagine what a fucking nightmare you were as a child, "no mamma I don't want my back hair brushed again waa!, waa!", I'll bet you were a little porker to with a nappy full of second hand ragu.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-14-2012, 09:51 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 09:26 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: That's exactly how I pictured baby Ninja to behave. That's why he sounds like such a spoiled, arrogant, juvenile bitch.

I can just imagine what a fucking nightmare you were as a child, "no mamma I don't want my back hair brushed again waa!, waa!", I'll bet you were a little porker to with a nappy full of second hand ragu.

And how about what you screamed all throughout your childhood? "Waaaaa, I want to be American with normal arms, waaaaaa!" I'd bet you were a complaining chubby little medicated bitch even then, always unhappy that your mother wouldn't cover your ugly freckles with makeup or get you another habitrail for your birthday.
86 112
(02-14-2012, 10:39 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: And how about what you screamed all throughout your childhood? "Waaaaa, I want to be American with normal arms, waaaaaa!" I'd bet you were a complaining chubby little medicated bitch even then, always unhappy that your mother wouldn't cover your ugly freckles with makeup or get you another habitrail for your birthday.

The "lessons of history" show us that all fat little greasy wop bambinos grow up to be cowardly, sweaty spousal abusing mammas boys with balls the size of raisins. You must get sick of being stopped at airports because you look like an Allah worshipping lunatic with hairplugs.
(02-14-2012, 10:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: grow up to be cowardly, sweaty spousal abusing mammas boys with balls the size of raisins

So true.
(02-14-2012, 10:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 10:39 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: And how about what you screamed all throughout your childhood? "Waaaaa, I want to be American with normal arms, waaaaaa!" I'd bet you were a complaining chubby little medicated bitch even then, always unhappy that your mother wouldn't cover your ugly freckles with makeup or get you another habitrail for your birthday.

The "lessons of history" show us that all fat little greasy wop bambinos grow up to be cowardly, sweaty spousal abusing mammas boys with balls the size of raisins. You must get sick of being stopped at airports because you look like an Allah worshipping lunatic with hairplugs.

The "lessons of history" show us that all sissy-mary English muffins grow up to be unmanly subjects of their Queen at home and for their failed Country. You must be sick of looking at other Countries and people drooling with envy the way only a failed Empire called England, and the only way a failed faggoty man like you could muster. As a baby your mother must have been sick and tired of getting stopped by the police to check if her T-rex in the baby carriage holding a dead hamster was legal.
86 112
(02-14-2012, 10:48 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 10:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: grow up to be cowardly, sweaty spousal abusing mammas boys with balls the size of raisins

So true.

You be quiet. Go do something productive, like fixing that flabby ass of yours.
86 112

I'm glad to see things are getting back to normal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]