Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just So You Know...
Most of you people are boring as shit without me. It's like listening to the boring old ladies at work talk to each other. I just want to poke their fat arms with a pen to see if jelly pours out.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Maybe you should get a different job.
(05-01-2012, 06:34 PM)Cracker Wrote: Most of you people are boring as shit without me. It's like listening to the boring old ladies at work talk to each other. I just want to poke their fat arms with a pen to see if jelly pours out.

I'm with you on this ^^^^^^.

So, get the fuck in here and stir some shit.

Can you please describe for me again how much idiots piss you off?
I think I hate creepy mutherfuckers who grab your pic online without permission and store them. What the fucking hell?

Really makes me not want to come here. We don't all have entry-level retard jobs. Some of us don't like that shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I also dislike scary fucking female stalkers. Somebody needs to buy ramsey some adult diapers so she can hang around outside my house. Maybe she can go through my garbage to see what beauty products I use so she doesn't look like such a dried up chicken. If she runs out of rice cakes, I guess I could invite her inside to eat some food that didn't come out of a box.
(05-01-2012, 06:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: I also dislike scary fucking female stalkers. Somebody needs to buy ramsey some adult diapers so she can hang around outside my house. Maybe she can go through my garbage to see what beauty products I use so she doesn't look like such a dried up chicken. If she runs out of rice cakes, I guess I could invite her inside to eat some food that didn't come out of a box.

How you and Ramsey getting along lately?

I sense there's a lull in the hostilities?

This forum needs more sex talk!
She is the most boring and unintelligent person here. Okay, maybe not the most boring, but the fucking stupidest person her age I have ever run into IRL or online.

The creepy old men here now are just as bad. They make my skin crawl. Nobody wants Papa Smurf up in their business.

I can't fucking imagine being married to some flaccid Internet creep. Fuck that. I guess lesser people feel the need to be tied to the hip of some other not good-looking person, but it would be a slow death to me.
(05-01-2012, 06:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: I also dislike scary fucking female stalkers. Somebody needs to buy ramsey some adult diapers so she can hang around outside my house. Maybe she can go through my garbage to see what beauty products I use so she doesn't look like such a dried up chicken. If she runs out of rice cakes, I guess I could invite her inside to eat some food that didn't come out of a box.

Here we go. I tried to just ignore you but nope. You had to start. Find a new hobby Cracker. And I don't mean stalking people online. Try exercise! Or clean your damn house. Find a friend. That right there is a great suggestion. Follow it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You know what else is pathetic? Posting shit you know I don't read. Because you are fucking useless. People are sick of your stupid shit.

Plus, you are homely and without style.

I would rather kill myself than live off the sympathy of others. Nobody thinks you are funny or interesting. They just feel sorry for you because I slam your ugly ass around the forum.
(05-01-2012, 07:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: The creepy old men here now are just as bad. They make my skin crawl. Nobody wants Papa Smurf up in their business.

hahhahhah

Uh, wait a sec... was that ^^^^^ directed at me?

I'm hoping it was aimed at the geriatric crowd which shall remain nameless.

(However, if you'd like to name names, I'd like to listen).
The yellow-scalped mutherfuckers know who they are.

Who wants to get to know some old man more deeply?

Fucking gross.
hah

User approves of this thread.
Commando Cunt Queen
You specifically menton me in a thread but then complain that I responded? Oooohhh was I NOT supposed to reply? Gosh sorry, totally missed that one. You carry on with your bad self ignoring me like a 3rd grader.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
This isn't a "young" board and most of us are adults. But most of us don't make a life out of being a fucking creeper. That disturbs me.

What the fuck has to be wrong with you to do that for years and years? You can't pretend you are otherwise normal if that is your main interest in life. I don't want to know you. I don't care what you think.

There is no amount of money that could make me live around someone like that. Or some stupid fuck who does the same shit day in and day out and never has an original thoiught of their own. What a waste of a life.

I guess I need more mental and sexual stimulation than chickens and soft-handed men.
Now y'all go back to chatting about what some fucking retard saw on a TV commercial or some stupid shit they got in an email I wouldn't have even opened...
Obama's addressing the nation.

Sounds like we'll have a presence in Afghanistan until 2024.

We better have something better for out troops to do than be magnets for IED's.
(05-01-2012, 06:54 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think I hate creepy mutherfuckers who grab your pic online without permission and store them. What the fucking hell?

Really makes me not want to come here. We don't all have entry-level retard jobs. Some of us don't like that shit.

I understand! Why not just have a wall made of cork with push-pins holding different users and little sticky notes posted next to their names with any personal names they happen to utter. It could be a chart with birthdays and special events like when their kids were born or when they graduate from school. You could have their birthdays also along with any pet names they use.
You could ask questions like "whats your favorite color" and put a sticky next to their names. Later as people got to know you better and did not think you were a threat a person could start posting questions that were seemingly unrelated and again used the stick pin to add a note or some special quirk that user better defined.
Over the years an entire profile would emerge and just to double check the info another question could arise. Favorite colors, breeds of dogs, political influence, even sexuality could be charted. For the smart devil it would be a gold mine of info.
Not even knowing a persons name yet knowing everything about them would make a name useless and "chuckle" ........just the thing to make folks feel safe.
If someone had a chart................
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I thought he was getting us out of there? Short memory, that man.

Too bad he just cut tens of thousands of troops...
If this were bowling, Cracker just scored a strike. Look at those pins fall.

Haha!
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-01-2012, 07:34 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You specifically menton me in a thread but then complain that I responded? Oooohhh was I NOT supposed to reply? Gosh sorry, totally missed that one. You carry on with your bad self ignoring me like a 3rd grader.

I love how you change everything around to TRY and make yourself look good (not possible). YOU have been stalking her for a month now. Post a pic, post a pic, post a pic. You need to get laid, you need to get laid, you need to get laid...2 failed marriages, 2 failed marriages, 2 failed marriages...Yet, you're the only one who cries about your 1 failed marriage endlessly, for 3.5 fucking years now. The same shit, over and over and over again.

You are lame as fuck as far as this board goes. You couldn't mock anyone to save your life, and you don't have a sarcastic bone in your body. There are 3 or 4 of you on here that have no idea what this place is about. You all get butthurt when someone is being "mean", and when you call it out, you open yourself up to be ridiculed.

I guess you're all so stupid and pathetic, it's the only way you can get any attention.

If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of here...or stay and be made fun of for your stupidity.