Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ass kisser award
Well folks the totals are in, And we have a winner.

Surprise it's not jsmom.

It was a toss up for awhile until I changed the criteria.

Our Newest winner of the ass kisser award is

Ma, that motherfucker is an expert( Isn't he Duchess?) He will be hard to beat.

Congrats Ma.

Since I knew you couldn't afford it I paid for a full weekend with this doll.

[Image: cant_afford_me.jpg]

I also got you a party favor,you can use it whenever you like but I think it would be great fun on your date with the doll.

[Image: unnamed.jpg]

And last but not least your first place trophy.

[Image: untitled.jpg]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hahahaha! Dick, Dick, Dick, what am I going to do with you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i just want you to know Dickie, that i have been working out since Christmas, and i WILL fit in santa's sleigh this year!
so you can kiss THIS on Christmas Eve--->

Kiss-my-ass Mini xmas tree

[Image: article-2144015-1313FAE0000005DC-628_468x439.jpg]

Holy Fuck, LC. That's one huge ass right there. That is just disgusting!
Ma,

[Image: congratulation_graphics_2.gif]

Haha. I think previous winners include LC, Duchess, and JsMom. You're in good company...
If Ma gets his nose any further up Duchess' ass she's going to need to make an appointment with a proctologist.
You jelly brah?

I don't want a stranger anywhere near my bottom.
I was thinking of making a play for the award, just to win something. Now that I've seen the quality of the prizes, I'm sticking with boring bitch. Smiley_emoticons_wink
We've now progressed from Dick mentioning me in nearly every post to starting vanity threads about me.

Dick, if you're ever in vermont, you're officially invited to dinner.

You have to cook it though and do the shopping and dishes.
(05-20-2012, 12:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was thinking of making a play for the award, just to win something. Now that I've seen the quality of the prizes, I'm sticking with boring bitch. Smiley_emoticons_wink

The prizes vary.hah

I always try to give the winner what they deserve.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-20-2012, 12:55 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: We've now progressed from Dick mentioning me in nearly every post to starting vanity threads about me.

Dick, if you're ever in vermont, you're officially invited to dinner.

You have to cook it though and do the shopping and dishes.

hah

The pain in your ass is not my fault.
John Adams

the kissing of the ass is

better than the licking of the dickie

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8550]

(05-20-2012, 01:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the kissing of the ass is

better than the licking of the dickie

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8550]

If you say so.
John Adams

Although I've said I'm prepared to do what I have to in order to get what I want, I don't think I've had to kiss an ass yet...

...I was going to respond with something more but it's sexy talk & I don't want to offend anyone's tender sensibilities on a Sunday.
(05-20-2012, 12:52 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: You jelly brah?

Stop talking like that, you're 60 years old for christ's sake.
(05-20-2012, 12:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 12:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was thinking of making a play for the award, just to win something. Now that I've seen the quality of the prizes, I'm sticking with boring bitch. Smiley_emoticons_wink

The prizes vary.hah

I recall that the old criteria for the award was total number of ass-kissing posts during the week. Can you share the new criteria, or is it top secret, Dick?
(05-20-2012, 01:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 12:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

The prizes vary.hah

I recall that the old criteria for the award was total number of ass-kissing posts during the week. Can you share the new criteria, or is it top secret, Dick?

The criteria won't be announced, there are so many jealous bitches here that they would flood the forum with posts just to win.
John Adams

and btw, i never earned or won the ass-kissing award! hmmph. Dramaqueen

(05-20-2012, 01:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and btw, i never earned or won the ass-kissing award! hmmph. Dramaqueen

Sorry LC! Smiley_emoticons_razz

I thought you won the first one. And then Duchess won the second time out because Dick felt she was assin' CN too much during their quarrels. Last two went to JsMom. Definitely possible that I got the official award mixed up with some other ass-kissing accusations posted by Dick...