Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
The defense hasn't been known for making good decisions. Remember his phone call to Bob Costas and subsequent TV interviews? Sandusky looked guilty as hell each time he opened his mouth.

I hope he does get on the stand and opens his trap. The deliberations for the jury will be even shorter then...
He is guilty as hell. WTF kind of conspiracy could it possibly be? The victims were victimized. The perp used his power and influence just like he's using his defense lawyers now. He warned them no one would believe them, and he may come out right.

Good thing there are over fifty accusations. Fucking guy is like every other abuser. Unrepentant. Cannot rehabilitate. He had quite a setup to groom those boys. They're all saying the same thing, they were embarrassed, humiliated and confused. This is what perps like S count on.

Interesting that not one girl has been molested. Prosecution should run with that aspect.

Doesn't matter what happens. He better hope he gets convicted and sent away for years. He's a dead man walking anyway, either way. Lot of angry fathers out there with friends looking for a little justice after the fact if you ask me.
sidebar:
i'd very much like a peek into the thoughts of his wife and kids. i feel sorry for his kids. what horrible humiliation.

I didn't even think of that. Could you stay married to someone who was accused at that level? You'd have to think there was something to it.

The poor kids too. Sheesh, what must it be like for them?
my opinion..the wife was an enabler and a beard.

A "beard"? Time for me to learn something new. What's a beard?
(06-14-2012, 02:13 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: A "beard"? Time for me to learn something new. What's a beard?

someone who accompanies another in public life to appear happily married or straight. a cover story. or something else in this instance.

mmmm I get it. marriages of convenience...didn't she supposedly hear at least one of the boys screaming in the cellar or something?
[Image: PS.jpg]

The shocking details emerging from the Jerry Sandusky trial are raising a lot of questions about his wife of 46 years, Dottie Sandusky.

The prosecution could wrap up its case by Thursday afternoon, and the defense may begin presenting its case Friday. Dottie Sandusky is expected to testify in support of her husband, but she hasn't been in court with him so far because she's a potential witness. Witnesses aren't allowed in the courtroom until the judge permits them.

full article:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/14/...?hpt=hp_t2

I could never stay with a man who was accused of molesting a child/children. Not in a case like there where the evidence and the sheer number of victims leave little doubt that he is guilty. No way would I stand by my man. Just as if my husband cheated and we were in the pubic eye. You cheat, get out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-14-2012, 03:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I could never stay with a man who was accused of molesting a child/children. Not in a case like there where the evidence and the sheer number of victims leave little doubt that he is guilty. No way would I stand by my man. Just as if my husband cheated and we were in the pubic eye. You cheat, get out.

Really? 28
(06-14-2012, 03:20 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 03:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I could never stay with a man who was accused of molesting a child/children. Not in a case like there where the evidence and the sheer number of victims leave little doubt that he is guilty. No way would I stand by my man. Just as if my husband cheated and we were in the pubic eye. You cheat, get out.

Really? 28

It's funny and sad at the same time it's like laughing at a puppy that walked off the porch.

hahhah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Really? 28

SHIIIIIITTTTTTT! hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
This post is my opinion only, very few facts here. hah

Dottie had to know about this. Jerry was molesting kids in his own house, on the waterbed he had for "his" boys in the basement. There is no way in Hell I'd ever believe she didn't know.

I don't believe he molested his own [adopted] kids though. Dottie would have made sure to protect them, as having those kids was part of her motherly identity. In Jerry's book, he calls Dottie "Sarge" and says she ran all aspects of their home and family. He includes himself as one of her "kids", and that she told him what to do and how to do it.

The set-up must have been ideal for her. Her husband made a good salary, she could stay home and adopt a bunch of kids, and he didn't bother her for sex. Of course she had to close her eyes to what Jerry was doing and pretend it didn't exist. This trial is a small part of the Karma I believe this bitch has coming.
(06-14-2012, 03:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Really? 28

SHIIIIIITTTTTTT! hah

If you and your husband were in Pubic Eye together, cheating would almost be a necessity. Smiley_emoticons_fies

EDIT: Took out the image of the Pubic Eye movie cover, it's raunchier (and funnier) than it looked in the little image.
i wonder if the defense will even put Dottie on the stand to be humiliated. or if jerry will allow it to try to save his worthless ass.

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The prosecution's final accuser Thursday refused to look at Jerry Sandusky when he pointed to him minutes after telling jurors the former Penn State assistant football coach sodomized him and forced him to perform oral sex while he stayed in Sandusky's basement during visits.

The sexual abuse occurred during a number of visits, the witness, now 18, testified. "There was no fighting against it."

"Alleged Victim No. 9" said he screamed during one incident, hoping Sandusky's wife might hear him from upstairs.

There was no answer.

"I think the basement is soundproof," said Alleged Victim 9, becoming emotional during portions of his testimony.

Dottie may take the stand in a [futile] effort to keep Jerry from being convicted. Jerry is still receiving his pension from Penn State. His monthly payments are around $4900. for a total of 59K a year. If he is convicted of these crimes he will lose his pension.

If Jerry has no pension, Dottie has no pension. Dottie hasn't worked outside the home, so she doesn't even have a small social security check to fall back on. She is royally screwed if she didn't make sure they had some kind of investments when Jerry was making good money.

I think she will take the stand in an effort to mitigate the damage. She has stuck by Jerry so far, I think she will go the distance.
good and likely deciding points Cheyne.

friday...no court today. trial resumes monday.

As we are all waiting for the trial to resume on Monday, I found an excellent article from CNN detailing the witnesses ages, basic testimony and background of the allegations.

The Sandusky 8

First I have heard of this:

At Penn State, they found 20 boxes marked "Sandusky" in a storage area. In his home, photographs and other documentation also led to the witnesses who testified at the trial. The evidence includes lists of Second Mile campers with asterisks by their names.

It quickly became clear that two witnesses, Nos. 1 and 4, were special to Sandusky. They appeared with him in dozens of photos.

In their testimony, both described Sandusky's behavior as they grew up and tried to pull out of his orbit. He seemed to become clingy, acting like an adolescent going through a painful breakup.

When No. 1 tried to distance himself, Sandusky became demanding. He yelled at the boy, scaring him, but eventually, "he got the gist," No. 1 testified.

He was annoyed that Sandusky, a volunteer coach as his high school, called him out of class for one-on-one meetings, sending the wrong message that he was a troublemaker. He said he stopped playing football "because I didn't want to see him anymore."

No. 4 also testified that Sandusky grew clingy when he tried to pull away.

"I started to get older, got a girlfriend and was sick of what was happening to me," No. 4 explained. He avoided Sandusky's phone calls and hid in the closet when he stopped by.

"At first he called more," No. 4 said. "He wasn't happy. That's basically how it ended."

Both witnesses said Sandusky claimed the boys has used him.

No. 4 read excerpts from a letters Sandusky sent, which he called "creepy love letters."

In one, Sandusky wrote: "I know that I have made my share of mistakes. However, I hope that I will be able to say that I cared. There has been love in my heart. My wish is that you care and have love in your heart. Love never ends. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things."

No. 4 also signed a series of bogus Second Mile performance contracts, which promised spending money if he did such things as work out and get good grades in school. He said the agreements seemed designed to guarantee he'd spend more time with Sandusky as the relationship cooled in 2000. He added that he signed them "to shut him up."

In the Penn State storage area, investigators found a typed draft of a story prosecutors say Sandusky wrote. In it, Sandusky appears to be pleading with the young man:

"Very few people know about this story, and I guess even fewer care. [No. 4] comes along, and he and Jer seem to enjoy the same experiences. They loved singing, laughing, just being themselves. Jer became attached to [No. 4], and always will be. Times were not always perfect. There were ups and downs. No matter what, there was a connection that would always last through difficult times. Life is far from perfect at this stage. Some things have come into [No. 4's] life that appear to have taken him over. For Jer, it has seemed a dark cloud. Inch by inch, the cloud has taken over. This cloud has destroyed soccer and hockey, choked smiles and laughter. Jer believes there will always be something special inside [No.4]. Jer would love to have the good times back. Jer may not be worthy, but he needs a 'best friend.' It doesn't look real good. The story will end the way [No. 4] wants it. Jer wants to be there to the end, but that's [No. 4's] call. If [No.4] ever needs him, he'll come. Jer will not forget, and always care."

As for No. 4, he testified that he put up with the groping and the sex and the neediness for years because he enjoyed the perks.

"I kind of looked at Jerry as a father figure," he said, "and I felt cool because I'm getting nice things out of it. I didn't want to lose that. I thought of myself as one of the cool kids at school. And I don't really want to admit that it's happening. I've spent so many years burying this in the back of my head."

But now, he wishes he'd come forward.

This is really sad, the kid blames himself for what Jerry did after he disengaged from Jerry.

"I found out this has happened over and over and over again, forever, and I feel if I had just said something back then, this wouldn't have happened to them," he said.

"So I feel responsible for other victims."